net-7 sigs gone

hello

is there something going on with the net-7 sig generator??

i logged in this am on my 2 accounts to update my sigs and nothing happens.

i click sigs, i see the little white dots spinning, and no toons pop up.

my toon names would be blattu on 1 acct. and lorry on the other.

i guess something is down of ive been banned for lame jokes :P

thanks

blattu

do you mean ctrl+f5 at the net-7 site? or here in emu forum?

i mean at the net-7 site . i usually login click sigs change background then recopy and paste and that works.

but right now at the net-7 site no sigs/toons come up

also thanks cdel for yer reply 8)

Edited by Blattu

Ohhh, my bad. You're saying you can't get to the page where you click the background to re-generate the sig? I've had that happen to me, too. I was able to get around it by clicking the "Sigs" button/link a second time. Try clicking "Sigs" multiple times. In reference to the "Ctrl + F5" thing, you would do it here on the forums to check your sig.

Hmmm . . . I see what you are saying. I'm not seeing any of my chars coming up either.

FYI - for whenever this gets fixed (most likely about 2 minutes after Slayer sees this thread) unless you are changing the actual .sig format (background or large/small format) there's no need to cut and paste each time if you are just refreshing it to reflect upgraded XP levels. Doing the refresh on the portal side is all you have to do - the .sig will reflect that once you've refreshed the portal.

Ok,

I know what the problem is, but i cant fix it.

Looks like someone has 'secured' the database user for this a little too much, i will get on to them ASAP and get this resolved.

Ok,

I know what the problem is, but i cant fix it.

Looks like someone has 'secured' the database user for this a little too much, i will get on to them ASAP and get this resolved.

Whoops! I bet I know who that was...

Sorry, I probably locked the portal out of net7_user by accident. I will fix it immediately if it's not already.

WOOT!!!

execellent!!

wonderfull!

well done!!

and working perfectly :D

thank you

thats great! reminds me of my grandfather. hes great. hes a greatgrandfather :P

(lame joke #241)