Whered the SVN go?

Hey gang, its Dima. It's been a while and I was just checking it to see the state of things and I noticed that the SVN hasn't been updated in a while but there's obviously development going on. Did something happen that caused a switch from public to private SVN? I tried searching the forums but nothing really came up.

~Dima

P.S. I have no idea how this post got to Game Master Public support...

Edited by Dima

Hey Prom!

What happened if I may ask?

Something happened that made them hide the development i think it was a split in the project. Anyways i'm just a player these days stay away from the politics of it all and just enjoy my game time.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. What happened is a couple staff members split off to create their own project, so we stopped updating the public SVN to prevent them from using our own code to draw players from the main project.

Who was it? Razor?

In any case I'm just curious how my code has held up over these years :)

Nah. Razor isn't actively around, but he still checks in on Net-7. It was mostly a couple GMs and a content dev. I don't want to mention them by name, to be polite.

I don't care what the other group does (if they're even still around), I will be here as long as "here" exists. You guys were first, and I will stay with you.

Thanks. We'll be here as long as there's one person left in the world who wants to play EnB. ;)

Hey Dima!

yeah there have been hardly any changes to your aux code; mostly it's been updates just to get new things working after we've worked out how to poke them correctly. It's all still working perfectly the way you left it pretty much.

TB

Well, I'm genuinely surprised, but glad it's all working the way it should. I actually found the notepad where I worked out the bit flags. Fraking hex...

Brings back old memories! :blink:

~Dima