Can't create account

I am trying to create a second account. I seem to be having two problems:

First, I type on all the items required, such as username, password, email etc and keep getting the error message, "Forum user not found. " Of course it isn't found because I am registering a new account. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have even tried using my old forum name to no avail.

Secondly, when I type the security words, I can't see what is being typed. It must be the same colors. How do I change colors so that I can tell what I am typing.

I am trying to create a second account. I seem to be having two problems:

First, I type on all the items required, such as username, password, email etc and keep getting the error message, "Forum user not found. " Of course it isn't found because I am registering a new account. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have even tried using my old forum name to no avail.

Make sure your putting your FORUM NAME in the forum name box, and a unique username in the username box.

Forum Name needs to match the name on the forum.

Username needs to be a unique play account name.

Secondly, when I type the security words, I can't see what is being typed. It must be the same colors. How do I change colors so that I can tell what I am typing.

Fixed