Can't Open Gpatch.cfg

What is your Client Path set to? You can find this at the top of the LaunchNet7 windows.

sounds like e&b.exe, as Gpatch is the castanet update utility used with the original game.

Guest attachment adendsee

then it should be:

D:\E&B\release\client.exe assuming (E&:) is the game's main folder.

yeah i don't have a folder that says release in my E&B folder. i think i have to reinstall the game. i have a file that says Data that holds my client but nothing in that folder that says release

If you're on a 64 bit system, this is a 32 bit application, it will install by default to %PROGRAMFILES%\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\*.*

this amounts to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\

i got it to work but now when i login it just crashes. says it can't attach to a socket. going to try a fresh install.

This is an indication that one of the ports it needs to use is in-use by a program you are using. I don't remember all the ports off the top of my head but if it's happening as soon as you push play, you might try making sure nothing is hogging port 443 or 3807

If you're on a 64 bit system, this is a 32 bit application, it will install by default to %PROGRAMFILES%\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\*.*

this amounts to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\

[/font]

This is an indication that one of the ports it needs to use is in-use by a program you are using. I don't remember all the ports off the top of my head but if it's happening as soon as you push play, you might try making sure nothing is hogging port 443 or 3807

ahhh didn't know that...i guess i can change the values if there are multiple ones i can put in. currently its 443.

ahhh didn't know that...i guess i can change the values if there are multiple ones i can put in. currently its 443.

No, I just meant those are two I know it uses during the login process.