Help on mob drops from some knowledgable person

For my PP menace mission, I have to find 10 AnthanorStandard mounts, 10 Cyclo 50ghz modulator, and Blackbox G12, Ithink I got the Blackbox G 12 in Mars Beta,but can't find the rest. Strategy guides show that these are droppable components.

Can some shard, knowledgable person tell me what mobs drop these and where they can be found (including the nav point if possible) Thank you in advance for your help.

they should all be in http://www.enbdatabase.com

Thank you for your quick response:

I am aware of the site that you mentioned, however, I see no place where I can input Anthanor Standard Mounts. I also checked on mob levels 5-14 and didn't see it. Admittedly, I am partially blind and computer illiterate, so all this could be a cause. However, I don't see the answer.

Here's a link to the page for Athanor Standard Mounts:

http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/index.php?action=item&id=1272

Up in the "Item Search" section, type what you're looking for in the "Name" box and hit Enter.

Here's a link to the page for Athanor Standard Mounts:

http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/index.php?action=item&id=1272

Up in the "Item Search" section, type what you're looking for in the "Name" box and hit Enter.

Just to clear it up, you have to CLICK the enter button, hitting the ENTER key will not bring up search results. That site is close to 100% accurate, but sometimes the patches/updates mess up the drop tables and things stop dropping for a while :huh:

Just to clear it up, you have to CLICK the enter button, hitting the ENTER key will not bring up search results. That site is close to 100% accurate, but sometimes the patches/updates mess up the drop tables and things stop dropping for a while :huh:

Thank you very much for that link, but where does it say which area and mob drops the Athenor Standard mount on the url that you sent me?

The database used for that site is a bit old, so some things are not exactly accurate, pressing Enter works for me though. If it doesn't for you, there is a "Search" button in the middle of the Item Search section.

Those mounts don't drop from mobs, you'll have to rip them from items that vendors sell.

Thank you very much for that link, but where does it say which area and mob drops the Athenor Standard mount on the url that you sent me?

Hmm I'm not certain, usually at the bottom of the page it shows a list of vendors or mobs, region and %chance to drop. Perhaps it is craftable only? But when I look at the components to create it they have no vendor/drop list either...So I'm not certain.

I can't remember what the PS mission for Menace is, and I can't get in game right now, so I'm completely unsure of this, but I remember I'm in the process of a mission for my PS (I don't have menace, so it may very well be for that), where I have to mine like 100 of a material from asteroids...So it might be possible that for the PP you have to manufacture everything required for the mission...Perhaps someone who's done it before can confirm, I have yet to play a PP.

Hmm I'm not certain, usually at the bottom of the page it shows a list of vendors or mobs, region and %chance to drop. Perhaps it is craftable only? But when I look at the components to create it they have no vendor/drop list either...So I'm not certain.

I can't remember what the PS mission for Menace is, and I can't get in game right now, so I'm completely unsure of this, but I remember I'm in the process of a mission for my PS (I don't have menace, so it may very well be for that), where I have to mine like 100 of a material from asteroids...So it might be possible that for the PP you have to manufacture everything required for the mission...Perhaps someone who's done it before can confirm, I have yet to play a PP.

PS mission for menace is 300 raw topaz i believe, PP mission is 10 Blackbox, 10, Cyclo, and 10 Athanor all lvl 2 comps.

Tuk

Yoou have to log into the website in order to use the database. Log in using your net-7/EnB login credentials (aka user name and password).

No, in order to query the database you don't need to be logged in.

Only if you want to add builders, you'll need to use your username and password.

Morts question:

You have found the Athanor Standard Mount (L2) in the database.

The section "Vendors" tells you no vendor sells this item.

Also there is no mob mentioned at the bottom that drops the item (if a mob drops it, name, level, drop chance and sector would be mentioned at the bottom of the screen).

But there is a list of items, which contain the component in question, for example the Green Dragon Laser M2 at the top of the list.

It is here your search continues.

You look for an item most convenient to you (drop, vendor and price) and now you have to analyse and dismantle the item to get to the needed Component. You can do this yourself if you got the proper build skill or you ask someone to do it for you.

Edited by Shuzun