Is there a site that shows mob levels by area or nav point?

I am looking for a site that shows mob levels by zone or nav point or both. Any recommendations?

wow apparently you asked the wrong question judging by how quickly the rating went into the negative. (Small side comment, if you are going to take the time to hit someone with a negative rating on their posting, at least take the time to comment as to why you did it)

To answer the question, there is a site out there that shows ore fields, mobs and nav points for just about all the sectors, though the guy who created the map hasn't played in a long time and the map is not entirely up to date (especially the ore fields, the map was last updated before Merlin took over the ores and now they are all over the place). The dev's were not particularly fond of this site for a couple reasons: it takes away from the explore aspect of the game by showing you exactly where everything is, and if the map is not kept current with the latest releases by the dev's they get a ton of questions like "well the map shows it should be here, but it's not there". I agree with the 2nd reason which is why I won't post the URL for the map. On the www.earthandbeyond.ca website there are a few sector maps for the original areas from when the game was live, the nice thing about this map is it shows the hidden navs too however it will not show you where any of the mobs are and the newer sectors are not on that site. (There is another post somewhere that has a link to a page that shows the newer sector maps).

My recommendation: keep a little notebook next to your computer and keep a separate page for each sector. When you come across something that you would like to remember where it is, write it down. Explore each of the sectors, free warp beyond the nav points, you will be suprised at what you find. Try to find stuff on your own first, if you get stuck, ask in your guild (if you are in one) or ask in the chat channels.

I am looking for a site that shows mob levels by zone or nav point or both. Any recommendations?

Here's a link I grabbed out of the "Useful Sites for EnB" post above/stickied.

http://isometricland.com/enb/enb_javascript_map.php

Is it accurate.. I have no idea, but it seems useful. Check out a lot of those links though, it's been so long for a lot of us that it's worth doing a bit of research. Hope that's been helpful and I hope you enjoy your time playing here, I know I am!

wow apparently you asked the wrong question judging by how quickly the rating went into the negative. (Small side comment, if you are going to take the time to hit someone with a negative rating on their posting, at least take the time to comment as to why you did it)

To answer the question, there is a site out there that shows ore fields, mobs and nav points for just about all the sectors, though the guy who created the map hasn't played in a long time and the map is not entirely up to date (especially the ore fields, the map was last updated before Merlin took over the ores and now they are all over the place). The dev's were not particularly fond of this site for a couple reasons: it takes away from the explore aspect of the game by showing you exactly where everything is, and if the map is not kept current with the latest releases by the dev's they get a ton of questions like "well the map shows it should be here, but it's not there". I agree with the 2nd reason which is why I won't post the URL for the map. On the www.earthandbeyond.ca website there are a few sector maps for the original areas from when the game was live, the nice thing about this map is it shows the hidden navs too however it will not show you where any of the mobs are and the newer sectors are not on that site. (There is another post somewhere that has a link to a page that shows the newer sector maps).

My recommendation: keep a little notebook next to your computer and keep a separate page for each sector. When you come across something that you would like to remember where it is, write it down. Explore each of the sectors, free warp beyond the nav points, you will be suprised at what you find. Try to find stuff on your own first, if you get stuck, ask in your guild (if you are in one) or ask in the chat channels.

Thanks for your help. As for the rating of questions, I didn't even know that was occuring until you pointed it out.

• Downvote 1