How to get involved in multiplayer more

Hi

After playing E&B back in the day before sunset I've been pretty lost to the world of MMO's in case they mysteriously get canned again! I found emu last week after remembering back to how much I enjoyed E&B and read about it on the wikipedia page... basically... to the dev's you've done a sterling job and I can't praise you enough. I'll be leaving a donation when my paypal account is sorted out (don't ask! Tomorrow hopefully).

ANYWAY, back in the day I never really got in to the whole group play thing and mostly played solo due to being cripplingly shy in real life.

So here's my question! How do I get involved in that side of things? Is there any etiquette to be observed? Should I join a guild? I always felt I was missing out on quite a bit so I've decided to try being more involved.

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike

Definitely join a guild, if you wanted to get involved in group stuff, you could spam the chat channels to get something going, but it's always easier to get something going from within a decent sized guild. I think Static or Builders Inc are the two of the biggest guilds in the game right now, so its always easy to find someone on.