Resolution trouble

so im sure this is on my side.. but i cant seem to fix it so any help would be appreciated.

so my problem is with resolution on some random things, everything in space seems fine, but in stations when i manufacture all the icons are so blurry its hard to tell if im selecting to build a pl or a ml, every now and then one of the icons will look fine and super clear and the rest stay blurry, usually all are blurry but randomly one will be clear as a bell, and then next time blurry again and maybe another one (if im lucky) will be clear, the same thing happens with doors in stations and sometimes the walls, they are very blurry and occasionally / randomly one somewhere will be super clear.

On my other computer everythings clear as a bell, so I tried taking my end install and copying and pasting over the one on this computer figuring maybe I had bad files.. no change... been doing this for months ive even tried reinstalling with no luck, really starting to get annoying

suggestions?

heres a few pics to show what I mean attached

post-762-056476400 1279831414_thumb.jpg

post-762-056476400 1279831414_thumb.jpg

err there is no texture quality setting.. theres texture size.. but changing that didnt do anything....

tho if it was just set too low, then why does it still give me high res some of the time on some (random) icons but not others?

*edit* redocked and works fine now.. odd but i wont complain :P

Edited by bvdave

did you click on the words performance test and then click on ok when it was done?

yep =/ tried doing the test, not doing the test, the test ran in the appropriate resolution but saving after and running the game didn't help.

UPDATE

For anyone with similar issues, I'm running win7 and managed to retain the desired settings by running net7config in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2, also had run as admin enabled. cheers!

Edited by sblnk4