A question for Byakahee

Are your Hull upgrade missions finished? at least the 50-75-100?

(I am assuming 135 is being worked on because of the flip comment about it not being this easy in the future from the shipyard.)

Inquiring minds want to know if there are going to be drastic changes because I have

tried to help other upstart guildies but my knowledge is not helpful ( the missions seem to change )

Also... when we move on will there only be one chance to get your bonus reward?

my PW did not get a reward at 135 nor 150 and talking with you briefly and a few others, I must have messed up some place.

I also have a suggestion, instead of a guessing game, can you make it were you go towards a bigger reward? choose a clear path for one of the nice

and neat rewards? You still have to work for it towards all of your promotion levels but you are fighting for a goal.

ether way please shed some light on this for us. I want to know if it's worth me rolling a progen when we go live, I dont want to be 150 and have to

start a new PW for a chance at one of the rewards.

with much respect. I ask these question.

Guides for Guildmates only work for a Version.

No bonus for a hull upgrade is currently safe, apart from Agrippa Technology.

The fallback position for all hull upgrades is no bonus missions and just implement a pay for your hull and let players go and try and find means of advancing themselves. This curently exists as the payment option for the HU 50 - 100.

The main test are currently is the Build Options for the Progen HU 100

The hull formula for

HU 50

HU 75

HU 100

Is semi-complete.

The use of the options needs fine tuning.

Rewards:

- Options will offer bonuses related to the option

- If you pay, then no bonus for that slot

- Combat --> Combat only (May get a medal)

- Explore--> Explore only

- Supply --> Supply only

- Build --> Blueprints

Rewards Currently in Game close to end result:

- HU 50 : To amend

- HU 75 : Not in game

- HU 100: Advancing Build Rewards only

- HU 135: Incomplete

The hull for 135 is to be redone in future, it is only in the game to provide a hull upgrade. All work on the bonus for this stopped about 7 months ago; as it requires a lot more content than currently is in game.

All hull upgrades are 'work in progress' and will remain options.

While we are unable to save to Captain's log, then the suggestion is for people to take notes.

So to recap, the reason why I have not given a guide is that it is likely to become out of date. However, for the HU 50 - 100 the options are as intended, but have not been finalised. The bonuses are subject to change.

Thank you for the response . . . I got a slightly better understanding now but my problem remains. I am in a big guild and its as frustrating as loosing an item to the terminal. some people get the reward some people don't. More do not get it then do.

but the stab in the heart is the fact that if I want a chance at say the Balista on my PW I have to go max another PW and pick the "right" direction.

(thats my rant - apologies )

as far as the mission goes . . . . you did a great job on parts , especially LVL 100. its just the slam in the face when you obviously messed something up (probably at 75 for me) and you will not know it till 135 - 150

I hope you keep these missions in the game going towards the next step. Just a better understanding of what your fighting / building /exploring for would be good.

Also. . . . (May get a medal - A quote from you ) is not fair considering it's a one shot mission and never repeatable.

but you hold all the cards and I am left here with the blue and red pill, what one should i eat?

350198-red_pill_or_blue_pill-788751.jpg

I want to stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

may get a medal

- only some missions will give a medal, thats why may.

- but a mission that gives a medal will give a medal.

- Combat option = Combat bonuses

- Bonus mission(s) not just mission

The other thing is in the original game the only way we know what we know is that people went out and explored. With new content its exploring over again, but until you see [Version Final] in a mission, it could be subject to change so this is why I'm not doing walkthroughs...

Understood but since this is a Stress test.. how about a way to "reset" the mission so we (people who mess up) can run it?

I second this, even if it means I'd pay 50M credits to "reset all my tress". If that were an option over and beyond rolling another PW from L0... I'd even rebuild and/or build a new PC just so I can get into Altair-III.

• Upvote 1

The easiest suggestion is to use the PTR server.

Resetting missions won't really help this situation on the play server. Most of the missions that are content are forfittable anyway (as long as you havn't passed beyond a prescribed hull level for some of them), you should be able to retake the mission.

The PTR server is ideal for intelligence regarding what will be copied across to the play server. content will go in more frequently.