Net7 Problem

Alright so I installed the client and updated it. Now I'm having problems with Net7. I got an error message:

Following errors occurred while checking for updates - this didn't pop up on its own I had to click the toolbar on the bottom of the client box:

Error while checking updates for 'Net7'

Details: Unable to connect to the remote server

Error while checking for updates for 'Client'

Details: Unable to connect to the remote server

I also get the following update then when I click play:

Error launching client.

Details: Could not launch Net7 Server. Details: The system cannot find the file specified

What should the "Client" directory be? I screwed with it but currently have:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe

Lastly: How do you test the performance?

I'm thinking that the servers might be down so if this is the case please tell me and I'll shutup for awhile.

Thanks for setting this up guys, if I end out taking advantage of it you'll have some more donations.

Sorry one more thing: Should it bet Net7 Single-Player for server and what's the difference between that and multi? Or is it as painfully retarded obvious as I think it is.

Edited by Coolguy87

Hello,

Ok, go into the EA\Earth& beyond dir on your computer and you will find a program called something like: EnBconfig.exe Run it. If after doing that it still doesn't work make sure you have updated your netframe on windows thru the Windows updater. Try those and see if that helps you

Merlin

Try running LaunchNet7 as an administrator if you haven't already. Also, try starting LaunchNet7 a few times, the failure to contact the patching server may be preventing you from getting in-game. Also, what version of LaunchNet7 are you using? (It'll tell you in the title bar)

• 2 weeks later...

I had to install an internet explorer patch and now I'm updating. As of right now it's fine, I'll repost in here if I have another problem.

Hey, don't hold stuff from us. I'm having same issue after installing fresh clean net7 and enb client, which means that patch is messing from the installation instructions!!!

Plz post a d/l link to that patch immediately, this is not a single user error I need to asap!!! I just want to play again so many road side stops. these errors starting to get annoying.