TS Missions Missing some info

I've been trying to play this TS but it seems like the missions in general just tell you to go find an NPC or do something like hack something without really telling you what, or where to do this. I get the "go see blah-blah" but where? Somewhere out there in the universe somewhere? Even when you read the dialogue from the NPC they won't tell you where to go specifically. Is there a plan to fix all of this or. . .

welcome to the redheaded stepchild of EnB... the TS is the least done of all classes by light years... most skill missions will give you the skill before you do anything... so if the skill lights up its active regardless of mission status... also you have no hull upgrade missions atm... you just goto mckellan at earth and say please :)

I imagine there are plans to correct this... but its not high on the list... basically just fake the skill missions to get them cleared from your log...

The very first mission you get as a baby scout, to mine some specific ores and return, tells you in the dialogue, but in the mission log only says the ores that the NPC wanted.