Drone-aid

The Drones in BBW have it rough. they get cool weapons and they are harder to solo but they are getting lonely.

My crew noticed you no longer get faction The Red Dragons do not care about them anymore. this makes the Han style drones cry.

the controller robbed them of there good cargo and gave them scraps to carry around. so they just sit around and look at each other in

the hopes some silly low level PP will fly by Paramas gate so they can go to town on him.

On the first day, some crazy Pw shot 63 of the drones and did get away with a hand full of useless components ( lev 9 ) and one level 9 device that

he promptly gave away.

Please won't you help out at Drone-aid. they have plenty of mouth's to feed and there children are crying.

crying-baby.jpg

• Upvote 2

I agree with the drones giving rd faction... slower than farming L10 chavez but definitely more fun and not boring... and hopefully the loot table over there will be fixed soon :blink:

My crew noticed you no longer get faction The Red Dragons do not care about them anymore. this makes the Han style drones cry.

the controller robbed them of there good cargo and gave them scraps to carry around. so they just sit around and look at each other in the hopes some silly low level PP will fly by Paramas gate so they can go to town on him.

Epic Lulz +5

• Upvote 1