Combat Missions

Could we please get some sort of damage immunity on these mobs , so they can only be killed by the player intended for them. Picked up a few jobs earlier today , went and started them , only to find 1 smoking wreak and 1 barly alive player at the nav point. If not a damage uimmunity , perhaps some sort of penalty for killing a combat mob that wasnt yours ?

Wouldn't it be simpler for the mob to not even spawn till the person who took the job gets there?

It's supposed to be that way, we're waiting on LUA scripting implementation to make it happen I think though.

Is there some way to make sure that you don't lose your jobs if you crash? I take some jobs and either get stuck at the mission terminal and have to reboot or I sometimes crash when gating from one place to another. I don't want to keep jobs days on end but the amount of times I crash it makes missions pointless for me......plus then I have spawned a ton of mobs all over the place that I won't be killing

• Upvote 1

I do not know if this is intended or a new glitch but i've found if you log off or get kicked the jobs DO stay , they at least did for my pw in the past weeks. if this was intended... Great job...

I tested it, took a job and logged off but right back in and it was still there

Then I took a job and waited a day but that one was gone

so... Again... Great job.

as far as the other thing, it would be quite nice for only YOU to see your job mob but I got to thinking, I ran jobs to Tarsis and noticed day after day more and more job mobs were there, i assume the people didn't run the jobs or there job was removed because they logged for an extended period of time... I also noticed that the sector was quite laggy... so what I ended up doing is tried to send a PM to the name on the job mob.. I decided after not reaching anyone to do a little bit of clean up.. once complete the zone seemed to be a bit less laggy so there is a good and bad to everything.

I say leave the jobs how they are but make it spawn when you hit the zone... this way if I took a job mob and couldn't kill it, some one later eventually could finish the job unless you decide to to a server side reset and remove them.

• Upvote 1