window mode with 2 clients doesn't work

Hi guys,

I got an issue with the window mode maybe someone can help me.

I want to run 2 clients at once on window mode but as soon as I login the 2. client I can't open the 1. client again and have to close it via taskmanager. In full screen mode it works without problems. I'm using windows 7.

I want to use window mode because switching between window mode clients is faster than full screen mode clients.

-Miraniona

Are you moving the first client over to the right of the screen so you can see them side-by-side? If nothing else, that might at least show you what's happening to the first client.

It doesn't matter what I do with the 2nd window. I've tried to make them side by side. I forgot to say if I switch to the first client it doesn't show the enb screen, my mouse is catched in the edge of the screen of the first client which just shows the title of the window and my desktopbackground. I tried to update my graphics driver too.

It doesn't matter what I do with the 2nd window. I've tried to make them side by side. I forgot to say if I switch to the first client it doesn't show the enb screen, my mouse is catched in the edge of the screen of the first client which just shows the title of the window and my desktopbackground. I tried to update my graphics driver too.

I am able to do this fine on Win7 - I wasn't at first when I was making the application run in Win XP compatibility mode though... do you have that turned on?

I am able to do this fine on Win7 - I wasn't at first when I was making the application run in Win XP compatibility mode though... do you have that turned on?

Scratch that, I just experienced what you are talking about... The way to get around this is 1) Make sure you're not minimizing the client and 2) If it happens, tab out of the client and while holding down the SHIFT key, right click on the app icons in the task bar and select Restore - that brought them back for me. So strange that this has never happened before until right after I read this post o.O