Blackhole Toons

This morning I ran into trouble acccessing 2 toons on 2 seperate accounts ! Soap my PP on this account crashes,when I select him and try to enter the game,to desktop. I did the compatability settings and the resolution test as in the troubleshooting section on the fourms with no luck. I then created another toon and had no diffaculties loggng it in, hence the reasoning that Soap is messed up.

Jazz my TD is the same way on my other account. Can't log him in but the other toons work fine. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sry cant help with your toons other than to ask what as the last thing you were doing...

But Soap is a great name! I can just imagine triple boxing and having 3 toos lined up from left to right named

Soap And Water

That would be great... anyway... gl with your bh...

Sry cant help with your toons other than to ask what as the last thing you were doing...

But Soap is a great name! I can just imagine triple boxing and having 3 toos lined up from left to right named

Soap And Water

Lol thanks Avani, and thanks David. Hope you can help cause Soap is an older toon, I am very attached to him. Jazz I just started yesterday and got him alomost to L30. I had them both logged in this morning and was moveing them closer together to bump up Jazz's explore lvl when he crashed, a short while later Soap crashed and that's the last I saw of either of them.

Edited by Soap

Always keep in mind as well that you can open a GM ticket to have a toon moved if necessary but when you do so for a situation such as this, please make a note in the ticket that we'd like the character copied. Our GMs can do that, and then you can resume playing as if nothing happened after they move your live toon out. :unsure: