guide to setup net7 server for home use

hi everyone well we have had st3 and st4 open to the public but i was wondering if then is or will be a dummy guide in how to setup a net7 server so we can try it out for our selfs . i not asking for one where we can have a huge online but one just some kinda easy step by step guide in how to get net7 server to work at home so ppl like me can try it out like be a god in it lol

thank you to the hard team here loves ya

ps yes i have seen the guide thaat we do have here but man i think you might to revise it for dummys like me ok too hard ok maybe even complie it and have easy setup would nice anyhow thank you again

Sorry, but there is no easy way to setup an own server at home.

You need to setup a MySQL server, a working database, the correct version of a compiled net7 server for the DB you have,

setup the net7 server so he can connect to your database and if all goes well you can play on your server.

greets

Hexergirl

ya i just wanted to try some bosses out what im finding out in game is that the bosses drops are way off alot take miguel on live he droped 2-3 guns ammo and comps , ores but now he drop 1 thing maybe 2 but it kinda sus campiing him for 1 thing anyhow i m still trying to setup home erver to test the drop rate stuff but im having alot of trouble getting it to work i was hopping someone has sset one up and would share how its done so thank you ppl nd if anyone know how to please post here for me or write i good guide for dummies ok :)

ya i just wanted to try some bosses out what im finding out in game is that the bosses drops are way off alot

i just wanna round up all the bosses into a dumpster COH style, put on my God mode, file my nails while they struggle and sweat and then torch them all at once while their families watch :)