Multiple hunting problems!

yesterday me and my brother wanted to fight together and kill some mobs.

well, thats the problem, we (overalllvl 40 and 47) went through lots of systems trying to find a good spot.

after about 30mins of flying around we found some groups of zenshai in fenris, but guess what, there are like 5 ones there on a respawn timer of 5minutes.

although they were above our level, it took us like 1-2mins to clear the spot which left us without anything to fight.

after that we flew around another half an hour to find a better spot, which led us to odrin rex @destroyed mining facility. like 10 lvl20 mobs and 3 lvl25 mobs among them.

btw its very nice not to be able to kill those lvl 20 because the lvl25 ones will kill u with one shot and aggro from about 6k.

conclusion:

1. there are far too less hunting spots for low levels, flying around for hours to find a good spot with a decent respawn rate is a pain in the ass and NOT fun.

2. you can find far higher lvl mobs between low level mobs (which would be the ones to fight for your cl lvl) much too often, which makes this hunting spot useless

3. mobs hit far too hard. its easy to get away their life, but they take you out with like 1-2 shots. and killing low lvl mobs is boring, they die in like 5 seconds but still hit you very hard....

Hi there!

1. there are far too less hunting spots for low levels, flying around for hours to find a good spot with a decent respawn rate is a pain in the ass and NOT fun

Please refer to enbdatabase.com as its a very helpfull site.

Goto that link, look for the Mob Search part of the search engine. Click on the dropdown box that says "ALL" and change it to 20-24, and hit the search button. Dont put anything into the text box, so it'll bring up every mob in the game within those cl's.

2. you can find far higher lvl mobs between low level mobs (which would be the ones to fight for your cl lvl) much too often, which makes this hunting spot useless

using that search, just in the 20-24 range 67 came up. some are nogood, but theres alot of choices, in a bunch of different sectors. I am sure you can find spots to hunt that suits your needs.

3. mobs hit far too hard. its easy to get away their life, but they take you out with like 1-2 shots. and killing low lvl mobs is boring, they die in like 5 seconds but still hit you very hard....

Tatics are your best friends. Once you get used to your toons combat style you'll get better at killing things above your level.

The combat lvl of the mob sets it overall level. If you have the same cl of the mob, but the rest of your lvls are down, than the mob will have better gear than you. At your balanced level, the mobs should be a little stronger than your gear at that lvl. Spore thingy Cl20(overall lvl 60 with 20/20/20) the lvl 25 carni are overall lvl 75, 25/25/25 and have gear that reflects it.

hope this helps ^_^

Cia

• Upvote 2

I might be wrong, but it sounds to me like your CL makes up too much of your OL? Get your OL up a bit higher through TL and EL, and your equipment (namely shields, devices and reactor) will be much better for fighting high CL mobs.

Because my OL is mostly made up of TL, i have higher level shields, devices and reactors (compared to the mobs i am fighting) and have no trouble killing things 5-10 levels higher than my CL (takes ages though because my CL is so low that i have weak weapons :))

Hi there!

1. there are far too less hunting spots for low levels, flying around for hours to find a good spot with a decent respawn rate is a pain in the ass and NOT fun

Please refer to enbdatabase.com as its a very helpfull site.

Goto that link, look for the Mob Search part of the search engine. Click on the dropdown box that says "ALL" and change it to 20-24, and hit the search button. Dont put anything into the text box, so it'll bring up every mob in the game within those cl's.

we should still address this issue and not need to rely on a resource outside the game.

we should still address this issue and not need to rely on a resource outside the game.

@Kenu

This states, that there are not enuf mobs to hunt for low lvl toons. Which is a inaccurate assumption. There are tons of mobs to hunt within the game, for ALL level toons, solo and group.

No where in his post did he ask for the location of any mobs, help with tatics on how to fight them, he just said there were not enuf of them in-game and that it was too hard. Which is not true.

(enbdatabase.com proves that there is lots of mobs for all cl's to hunt, and it adds positive light to this "troll" of a thread)

@Genesisss

Please post your race/class and your level breakdown, and i will suggest some places for you to go hunt at, as well as give you some help with tatics.

Cia

its not an issue, it's possible if you would've asked publicly you could've saved yourself a lot of time people are always willing to help, and there are several spots that will suit your needs, and I also suggest keeping your shield and reactor a level ahead of your weapons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1