Gate Crashes

Anyone else get this? I do fine for about 2-3 hours each. Then a gate crash, about same amount of gates every time, but different gates. It gets annoying since it locks up game and takes about 10 minutes to reload due to EnB not wanting to close. Then the DC timer re-connect stuff trying to get on the character.

Did havn't have this problem on other patch. Is this a new try to stop trade run macros or something?

2 Accounts, 2 Computers. Does same thing. I thought might be connection flickering, but I canceled that theory by watching signal, and thing in back ground on crashes usually gives error/little messages, but it just stays the same with this.

This could go under tech, but nothing I can really fix on my side since everything else goes smooth, and things stay constant.

if anyone else is getting this please post up; the system should be more reliable since the last patch, not less.

Are you using any of the unofficial mods?

Only things I have up during EnB as I 'always' meaning 99% of time.

Pandora.com

Xfire

A site or two.

Windowed mode(happens in full also)

If not pandora, media player.

It's been fine for a bit right now. Though I haven't gated as much due to America's Best Dance Crew, and House. :(

Edit: Oh yea, Fenris sucks. For doing runs for about 9 hours. I've had Fenris bug warp about 15 times? I believe. Where you warp and when you hit a nav you keep warping, then when you warp and stop it puts you around 5k ahead. AP has done it about 2 times, but not like Fenris.

Edited by Heirku

It just started for me yesterday, very random, once was gating from Beta Hydri to New Edinburgh, the other I believe was going from Mars Gamma to Altair III. It didn't CTD, though, it only crashed to char selection.

Also am not using any custom mods.

Edited by Grendwal