Information Release HU 50 Bonus

Congratulations for the people to have found the temporary mission at the end of the bonus tree.

Question, oh evil one. But,since the versions of the HU mission have changed over time, new missions have been put in place, could those of us far past those missions and talk trees pick up any of the new missions? Or would we have to start over again to get the "full experience"?

Question, oh evil one. But,since the versions of the HU mission have changed over time, new missions have been put in place, could those of us far past those missions and talk trees pick up any of the new missions? Or would we have to start over again to get the "full experience"?

Actually, as these bonuses have been in the game as missions now for the past 12 months (and therefore all the way through Stress Test 3 also), then no. I've squirreled away these 'eggs' for people to find!

It is missions under process, subject to change also.

Out of pebbles come stepping stones...

some secrets are nice once found! I've been biting my tongue when people have asked "is there any point in doing the HU 50", and many people say "no, because all you do is a very long combat bonus mission!". But remember, one bonus may lead to another....