Sharim Prototype Shield

At the end of ST3 the JT lost her Psionic Shield skill in favor of Fold Space and Build Reactor. However there is a prototype shield that she is destined to use when the Mordana are in the game, and that shield has a buff to Psionic Shield. What changes does the community think should be done to the Sharim Prototype Shield since JT's skills no longer match the buffs on her shield.

Sharim Prototype Shield (Level VIII)

Jenquai Only

Traders Only

Cap:44904

Recharge:327.00 @100% (441.45 @200%)

Recharge Shields Skill (Equip)

Improved Psionic Shield (Equip)

Increase Reactor Capacity (Equip)

Recharge Reactor (Equip)

My vote would be for changing the Improved Psionic Shield buff to something else that a JT would find useful, and otherwise leaving it the same. What do others think?

JT's skills are Beam 9, Projectile 8, Cloak 5, Scan 5, Fold Space 5, Reactor Optimization 7, Recharge Shields 7, Build Devices, Build Reactors, Build Engines, Build Components, Build Weapons, Negotiate 5, Reactor Tech 9, Device Tech 8, Engine Tech 9, Shield Tech 8.

At the end of ST3 the JT lost her Psionic Shield skill in favor of Fold Space and Build Reactor. However there is a prototype shield that she is destined to use when the Mordana are in the game, and that shield has a buff to Psionic Shield. What changes does the community think should be done to the Sharim Prototype Shield since JT's skills no longer match the buffs on her shield.

Sharim Prototype Shield (Level VIII)

Jenquai Only

Traders Only

Cap:44904

Recharge:327.00 @100% (441.45 @200%)

Recharge Shields Skill (Equip)

Improved Psionic Shield (Equip)

Increase Reactor Capacity (Equip)

Recharge Reactor (Equip)

My vote would be for changing the Improved Psionic Shield buff to something else that a JT would find useful, and otherwise leaving it the same. What do others think?

JT's skills are Beam 9, Projectile 8, Cloak 5, Scan 5, Fold Space 5, Reactor Optimization 7, Recharge Shields 7, Build Devices, Build Reactors, Build Engines, Build Components, Build Weapons, Negotiate 5, Reactor Tech 9, Device Tech 8, Engine Tech 9, Shield Tech 8.

I'd *almost* rather see it lose the 4th buff in favor of having a slightly higher cap. It's amazing that this shield has a lower cap than the Barrier of Slime Eight shield considering the Slime shield was from early release content, whereas the Sharim (presumably Mordana drop) would come much later in the storyline. So instead of being roughly 800 less cap, maybe give it 800 more cap?

Edited by Fuulish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I sorta disagree with the change to the skill tree's characters were meant to have. The equipments sorta speak for themselves. I would understand if you were to jack up certain other character classes or nerf for the use of fairness sake but a class that was never in live I personally feel shouldn't be tampered with till everything else is up and running. Like for instance if the Scout class could make reactors there would be no need for any other builder race in the game than terran so for the sake of keeping the game open other races would get said skill...