Can't play

No way I'm starting a topic for this...

Well this is the problem. I have installed and registered all by the books. But...

When I start the game in automatic settings the launcher attempts to install certificate. At that moment my computer freezes. When I try to open task manager a warning message pops up. One I cannot dismiss, because the message is unselectable. At this moment my computer locks and I am forced to reboot. If I go in without secure connection (port 80) I get INV 301 upon attempting to log in. I tried to manually install certs within launchers folder and use local cert function in launcher. I get INV 300.

Basically sad I cant log into game. Haven't logged even once. Have depleted my abilities to fix this. Any ideas how I could play this obviously awesome game ?

I assume your account has administrative access to the system? Also, is your .NET framework up to date?

Try installing the certificate manually:

1. Go to C:\Net7\bin, or wherever you have the launcher installed
  2. Find the security certificate called ebemu-root-ca.crt
  3. Right-click on the certificate and click "Install Certificate"
  4. A wizard will pop up: click next and select "Place all certificates in the following store, then click "Browse..."
  5. Select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and click OK
  6. Then click "Next" and "Finish"; You will get a dialog box asking you if you want to add the certificate, click "Yes"

Yes, Should be and Already tried that.

1) Of course I use administrative acc...

2) Cant really say for any time when I attempt to use .net installer i get a message-less "setup error"...

3) Already tried that without any visible effect. Still shows "certificate not valid or installed" when checking. Also can't see it installed in cert manager...

No way I'm starting a topic for this...

Well this is the problem. I have installed and registered all by the books. But...

When I start the game in automatic settings the launcher attempts to install certificate. At that moment my computer freezes. When I try to open task manager a warning message pops up. One I cannot dismiss, because the message is unselectable. At this moment my computer locks and I am forced to reboot. If I go in without secure connection (port 80) I get INV 301 upon attempting to log in. I tried to manually install certs within launchers folder and use local cert function in launcher. I get INV 300.

Basically sad I cant log into game. Haven't logged even once. Have depleted my abilities to fix this. Any ideas how I could play this obviously awesome game ?

you need to finish all your homework before you can play!... did you think we were gonna forget about that... now go up to your room and get that work done... consider yourself grounded mister... :P

Yes, Should be and Already tried that.

1) Of course I use administrative acc...

2) Cant really say for any time when I attempt to use .net installer i get a message-less "setup error"...

3) Already tried that without any visible effect. Still shows "certificate not valid or installed" when checking. Also can't see it installed in cert manager...

Looking at item # 2. You got an install error with .net? That and certificate install issues got my attention. If this is so, might I suggest using your control panel to remove the dot net install and then trying to re-install?

Just might be worthwhile.

I had a similar issue with similar problems, I was unable to install certificates either auto or manually on a Computer using XP. It transpired that i had a corrupt file in the OS which resulted in a reinstall of the OS to fix everything, Game installed with certificates afterwards and ran sweet as a nut.