Job Terminal questions

I've read a few posts and understand that some of the jobs might be bugged so I have a general question. I have tried to get a job at N7 and when I go to the terminal I do not see any but people are hovering around it.

Do you need to be a particular level to start seeing jobs or is something screwed up on my end.

Why I ask the last part is I NEVER see the server status as showing on line but I can log into the game fine. so if you DO not have to be at a point to see a job I will assume its a problem with my routing and networking setup with the layers of firewalls blocking the (port?) info from my computer.

Anyone with info please respond.

yes, you need to be at least 15 levels below the level of the job to be able to accept it, although you should see jobs unless they've all been taken.

I've noticed the explore jobs have somehow all become trade jobs too, but we should have that fixed v soon.

The fact you don't see the server online, but you can log in points to a firewall issue with the launcher - if Net7Proxy can't see the server, you wouldn't log in. You just need to add the launcher to the list of apps which are allowed internet access. It's not serious though, because the launcher will still let you attempt to log in even if it can't see the server.

• 2 months later...

yes, you need to be at least 15 levels below the level of the job to be able to accept it, although you should see jobs unless they've all been taken.

I've noticed the explore jobs have somehow all become trade jobs too, but we should have that fixed v soon.

The fact you don't see the server online, but you can log in points to a firewall issue with the launcher - if Net7Proxy can't see the server, you wouldn't log in. You just need to add the launcher to the list of apps which are allowed internet access. It's not serious though, because the launcher will still let you attempt to log in even if it can't see the server.

In live all jobs gave part credit to something else

so running explore jobs Would give you half ( or less ) of trade

I do not think combat gave you explore and there was never a reward for running the missions other then credits, they were going to add rewards thats why the window was provided but this gives you a good opportunity were the previous devs did not have enough time to finish what they started

let us know if this gets changed, I myself look forward to doing as many explore jobs as I can and get a bit of trade because I am in the class of people who do not get lots of time to play.

In Live Explore jobs gave Explore XP, Trade jobs gave mostly Trade XP, plus some Explore, and Combat jobs gave mostly Combat and some Explore. All jobs gave positive faction with their sponsor. When you think about it, it makes sense that at least a little explore is given with each job type, because for most classes explore is slower. Explore is the XP bar has the fewest options to level for Traders and Warriors. (Navs, Recipes, tours)

Edited by Terrell