For Anyone Feeling Nostalgic

Internet Archive

You can search past websites. I do not know if the Dev / Content team has looked into this website it is very time consuming to go through various versions of a website where links may or may not work and things are sketchy at best.

I've been trying to use it to research some of the things that I remember from Live to show "proof" but it really isn't a quick thing. My best suggestion is anyone wishing to look at old versions of websites (including earthandbeyond.com and ebportal.com) dig out your bookmarks and use the living daylights out of your tabs and back button on your browser.

Internet Archive

You can search past websites. I do not know if the Dev / Content team has looked into this website it is very time consuming to go through various versions of a website where links may or may not work and things are sketchy at best.

I've been trying to use it to research some of the things that I remember from Live to show "proof" but it really isn't a quick thing. My best suggestion is anyone wishing to look at old versions of websites (including earthandbeyond.com and ebportal.com) dig out your bookmarks and use the living daylights out of your tabs and back button on your browser.

Yep, we've used it many times to try to pull ebportal and other such sites information in the in-between periods when it's taken down and put back up.