New Analyzer Terminals

It just seems to me that all the old Live classes have analyzer terminals in their systems (I am NOT refering to the noob systems, I'm refering to Tau Ceti for the TTs, Alpha Centauri for the TEs, ect), but the newer classes are lacking in these, at least for the TS. I could understand in Live, when the newer classes didn't exist, but nowadays, it's rather inconvenient for the TS to go to Earth Station, or Trader's Fort, or Arx Magister to complete the quests that we have to do for our Build Engines and Build Engines missions.

It just seems to me that all the old Live classes have analyzer terminals in their systems (I am NOT refering to the noob systems, I'm refering to Tau Ceti for the TTs, Alpha Centauri for the TEs, ect), but the newer classes are lacking in these, at least for the TS. I could understand in Live, when the newer classes didn't exist, but nowadays, it's rather inconvenient for the TS to go to Earth Station, or Trader's Fort, or Arx Magister to complete the quests that we have to do for our Build Engines and Build Engines missions.

I'll look into this one. :)

Back in the early stress tests (before public admittance) every gate was open to everyone because only Sol and the starting zones were available. This is one that has been forgotten and remains unfixed.