Info Release Bonus Mission: 100

Info Update for L100 Bonus Mission(s) Tree

Bonus #1: Capture the Cargo: [Version 3.3.-]

Requirements: To have completed the Progen Hull Upgrade Mission Level 100

Bonus #2: Salvage the [Vessel]: [Version 4.0.PS] [Version 4.0.W] 01/02/2010

Obtain an entry in your build list for the item. Split off the (W)arrior from (S)entinel and (P)rivateer. Warrior reward differs.

Requirements: To complete Bonus #1 to very end and obtain item. To be CL 50.

Bonus #2: Salvage the [Vessel]: [Version 4.2.PS] [Version 4.2.W] 02/02/2010

Requirements: No change. Reward altered for (W) due to update.

Bonus #2: Salvage the [Vessel]: [Version 4.3.PS] [Version 4.3.W] 04/02/2010

Requirements: Additional: To be TL 45+. Rewards remain as for Version 4.2.

Bonus #1: Capture the Cargo: [Version 4.0.-] 08/02/2010

Requirements: Additional: To be CL 43+ in order to have a chance against the mobs.

==========================[Changes underway]=====================================

Consider: Having the manes spawn on you like job terminals at the location, this

means these manes wouldn't be there as enemies naturally, and give more relief to

miners. TBC

Consider: If the ammo is needed to have a high level mission to cover this for

Privateer and Warriors. Pre-requirements will be build weapons (max). TBC.

==========================[in progress]==========================================

Ammunition sample for weapon.

Requirement: Completed Progen Hull Upgrade Missions: 50, 75, 100, 135. 20,000,000 credits

"You will be asked as a temporary fix to transfer this rather interesting ammunition

sample to XXXXXX on YYYYYY. However, firstly you will have to demostrate you have

the aptitude and knowledge to handle such weaponry by analyzing a range of ammunition

of level 9, before handling over the insurance premium and obtaining the ammunition

sample for delivery".

Of course most Progen here will probably just rob the sample, in which case you will

have lost 20,000,000 credits. This mission is designed to be a temporary fix to

the ammunition not being in game, and is in design.

Oh, and yes, if you have failed to do all four of the 'optional' hull upgrade missions

you will not be able to do this mission. Remember, hull upgrade missions unlock content

and sometimes this may require 2 missions, 3 missions or all of them!

There may have to be a further Temporary mission for a component part. This mission

is likely to require completion of the above mission, and further costly credits.

Now, there is a reason to do the level 50, 75 and 135 hull upgrade missions!!

[in design]

[These missions are very much likely to change in future. They also have yet to be designed in content. Hang fire.]

=================[combat Calculations: Based on Hull Level 30 mission====

Hull level 30 Mission: Had to Kill CL 16 Captain.

So, Calculation for Mob to kill is: (Overall 30/3) + 6 = 10 + 6 = CL 16

Hull level 100 Mission: Had to Kill CL 39

So, Calculation for Mob to kill is: (Overall 100/3) + 6 = 33.(3) + 6 = CL 39

This means scaled up at level 100 at average CL you should be average of CL 33.

If you have taken explore tours to this point, then tough. Should have advanced your CL too.

The same calculation will be used for any of the other hull upgrades.

Actually I got diferent mission as PP for HU100. It was called Joint something (I don't remember it. I was forced to forfeit and buy my HU). But let me go into problem what I had with that mission.

Until step 8/14 it was fine. I was send to few spots in Asteroid Belts, then to Odin's Belt to Mining facility and Chavez Outpost. In step 8 I got in big troubles. It say I should kill CL39 Chavez. IMHO that alone is bit tought, but when I went into Ragnarok to given spot there was actually 2 CL39 Chavez surrounded by couple of CL30 to CL35 (6 of them) and five CL23 to CL35. All does aggro on me.

I don't know why me being OL100 should handle 11 mobs that level and most of them does aggro on me. People does advice me get a group. Fine but there are two problems:

1st group kill is not counted toward mission

2nd Hull Upgrade does involve grouping? Since when? It could help but can't be forced by nature.

I don't know what should wait for me next in steps 9 thru 14, but step 8 was enough for me to give it up and buy my HU for 300000 credits. Please could be this reviewed and rethink? my personal point of view is that mission is not in line with OL, fighting mobs around CL30 is fine but close to CL40? This is not so common.

Oh mister progen almighty, I currently have the salvage the pax version 4.3. There was some chatter about changing the mission reward to be something other than a bile PL print (which I already have). Is this accurate or am I just outta luck in the way of a reward now for completing this mission?

If so, i don't honetly care, but the mission reward should be akin to the CFB. Ultra rare and certainly not a relatively easy drop to obtain.

Oh mister progen almighty, I currently have the salvage the pax version 4.3. There was some chatter about changing the mission reward to be something other than a bile PL print (which I already have). Is this accurate or am I just outta luck in the way of a reward now for completing this mission?

If so, i don't honetly care, but the mission reward should be akin to the CFB. Ultra rare and certainly not a relatively easy drop to obtain.

Hate to say it Muhir but if the reward hasnt changed it'll be the bile print. If it has changed, Byak has stated the mission will reward a 'Progen Weapon Print' (IE it will be Progen Based, like Mortar/Archos/etc). Considering how many times Byak has hinted at the difficulty of making new items, I doubt they will make an item that is exclusive to this mission. I argued the same point (the reward should equal the CFB reward, since the CFB makers will profit insanely from that) and was told more or less "tough shit, what till I get around to giving it a better reward before completing it'.

Eventually during that questline you'll receive a Symbol of Loyalty reward as well. The Progen Force in Moto asks for it in exchange for missions, but they dont see it if you have it. So that is pointless also.

Hate to say it Muhir but if the reward hasnt changed it'll be the bile print. If it has changed, Byak has stated the mission will reward a 'Progen Weapon Print' (IE it will be Progen Based, like Mortar/Archos/etc). Considering how many times Byak has hinted at the difficulty of making new items, I doubt they will make an item that is exclusive to this mission. I argued the same point (the reward should equal the CFB reward, since the CFB makers will profit insanely from that) and was told more or less "tough shit, what till I get around to giving it a better reward before completing it'.

Eventually during that questline you'll receive a Symbol of Loyalty reward as well. The Progen Force in Moto asks for it in exchange for missions, but they dont see it if you have it. So that is pointless also.

it would be possible and relatively easy to add the brimstone ballista as a reward. It existed in ST3 and I would assume the code for it is still around.

it would be possible and relatively easy to add the brimstone ballista as a reward. It existed in ST3 and I would assume the code for it is still around.

Well the BB was what most of us said would be the correct reward, that or the Dragon's Fang would be equal to the CFB reward.

Whatever it is hasn't been changed for a bit but you should be pleasantly suprised (or not if the ammunition is not in the game, lol)

I'll not be replying to this post unless the mission changes.

Enjoy.

Whatever it is hasn't been changed for a bit but you should be pleasantly suprised (or not if the ammunition is not in the game, lol)

I'll not be replying to this post unless the mission changes.

Enjoy.

You're so evil! Love it!