What is the status of getting the low level missions fixed?

Fair enough, every submission should undergo a full peer review from every enb-emu member, should be printed and signed off in triplicate, buried in peat and recycled 6 months later as firelighters before it's allowed to go in. Anyone submitting dodgy checkins should be castigated, liquidated then tied to a chair and beaten with a rotting fish.

At least I think that's what the rules we laid down at the start were.

Ahahahaha, i'll sign off on this one. :P

Fair enough, every submission should undergo a full peer review from every enb-emu member, should be printed and signed off in triplicate, buried in peat and recycled 6 months later as firelighters before it's allowed to go in. Anyone submitting dodgy checkins should be castigated, liquidated then tied to a chair and beaten with a rotting fish.

At least I think that's what the rules we laid down at the start were.

That works for me, thanks for the reply Tienbau! :P

But seriously, I'm not saying things should be that mired in procedure, but just that your lives as developers may be made less stressful simply by having more things appear publicly in WebSVN or whatever vehicle you choose. It lets the players know what's going on, and those of the community that read and follow such things can even aid in testing the code change or whatever. The same applies for non-code, content updates. As cranky as I sound sometimes on the forums, I actually do understand and appreciate what you go through as a developer. I'm just trying to help.