Newbie Mission Bug

Ryle

I had the same problem with getting Missile weapons as a TE. The first time I did it I got it to work, but then when I started a new character, and every character after that, I couldn't get it anymore. There's definitely a specific order that you need to do things in to make it work. It's just really hard to tell what that is.

Aye going by the lack of response from the Devs and GM's that this could be a deliberate thing they've done...Either as a joke(haha sad!!) or a test to see how far people can get on the starter Hull and skills,

Progens and Terrans useing beams all the way through hmmmm lol :P

Anyway either way bug or not intresting to see how far you can get on the starter set up :D

Kahk B)

lol, it's probably a bug in mission scripting. They're working on a content patch, wherein this issue will probably be addressed, considering it's quite major.

Aye indeed peeps have to remember that it's a stress test to iron out the problems like this :P

Can you imagine all those Terrans and Progens Running around with Beams and the funy thing is that Terrans and Progens can only use upto lvl 8 beams anyway which on lvl 50+ mobs have a good chance of missing or doing a very small amount of Damage,a fight would go something like this...

......"ok guys form up..lets go get that lvl 55 Tengu overthere....fire(lots of beams shooting off).....Tengu looks around and thinks YOU HAVE TO BE JOKEING ok take this boshhhh boshhh bang boommm!!! stop tickling me boooom!!! 5 incapted players.......Anyone JS" B):P:P

Kahk :D

ROFL, no kidding.

PW with level 9 projs (furies, archos, loldung, reaver) = owns even huge groups of tengu

PW with level 8 Beam = lol runnnnnnnnnn

They did it on purpose y'know. We all know the devs/gms are JW

*nods*