CTD gating to Nostrand Vor planet

Hi,

I get an immediate CTD when trying to land on Nostrand Vor planet, have tried multiple toons on different accounts. Those characters get stuck there as i get CTD when trying to login again. I have logged tickets to get the toons moved.

All other content (so far, I'm a newbie) including landing on other planets work just fine.

I was hoping to do some traderuns between Fenris/Nostrand but I can find another no problem. I just worry if I get a quest to go there.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?

If its any help I've tried it on the following toons/accounts:

Acc Oxymorron:

- Dorsvenabli (currently stuck)

- Bluepirate (ticket resolved, no longer stuck)

Acc oxymorron2

- Nostrandtest (currently stuck, no ticket since it was just a test)

Let me know if there is any other info I can provide that would help.

Thanks in advance!

I moved Dorsvenabli to Arx Spartoi station in Endriago and Norstrandtest to the Arx Emporos station in Altair III

you issue my my at your end of the data stream,  I went on and out of Norstrand Vor and planet multiple times yesterday (02/29/2024) while doing missions and trade runs in Progen space 

• Like 1

Thanks again Woodstock, much obliged 🙏.

I agree, it seems likely its on my end or more people would have reported it also. I just have trouble understanding why a particular planet and not all planets (I assume there is a difference loading planetary assets from a station but could be completely wrong).

If it was a general network or ISP problem i would have thought it to be more general and not specific to a particular place in-game. 

If anyone has any tips on how I could narrow down the problem and try to find the root cause I would appreciate it. Are there any logs on the client side that would log that type of errors (with relevant information)? Any on the serverside that might be helpful to check?

It's not the end of the world as long as its just one planet, I will just avoid the place going forward. Plenty more space to explore and play around in :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update - after connecting the dots with some other issues (a few missing icons on items on all toons etc) I got the suggestion that I might have a corrupted install.

After a reinstall everything seems to work fine, Icons are back and i can actually land on Norstrand Vor :).

Thanks everyone!