Password Change

I recently moved an alt to one of my old accounts. Unfortunately, I did not remember the password. No big deal. I clicked on the reset password option. However, I did not receive the email. I am not sure why I am not getting an email to reset the password.

I checked my email, and it does receive responds from the forum. 

Any suggestions? 

If you can sign in on the Net-7.org  Go to the WebHelp Menu selection on the Menu ribbon bar,   then select Ingame Issues (GM Support)  please provide the account name and avatars on the account ,  I can change your password to a temporary password  that you will need to write down as it will be case sensitive,  once you receive the password log in to the game log in one of your toons fully into game,  then log out, and go to the Net-7,org page and sign in if you need to, then go to the password change section enter the temporary password as old password then enter your new password twice,  wait a couple of minute then sign back in to the game using your new password., the wait is for the game to receive the new password and sync it to your game account.

The reason i want a GM Help Ticket is it will send the answer back to the Email address you provide and the password is confidential and should not be sent Via the Forums. 

I will also provide the above instruction in my return Answer to your Password Change Ticket

Woodstock Head Game Master.