Infinite Load screen when docking....

Hello Everyone,  this is Saywhat/Aviator I just got back to our beloved game and my son is actually joining me this time around. 

We where in the Progen tutorial and I clicked on my ship to depart and was permanently stuck. "No worries I figured."  I then returned to complete my mission and got stuck again. Any suggestions? Thanks again. It's good to be back. 

Edited by Aviator

• Aviator changed the title to Infinite Load screen when docking....

ensure that all 4 vertical boxes are marked, as you will need to navigate using the Windows file explorer to the EnB Directory find the  release sub directory and locate the Client application,  the right click on client and select properties and select run as administrator, also go to the compatibility checker section on the properties popup mini window and run the compatibility checker  select the version of windows it says to use, (this no way effects your windows version, it tell the client how to act.   after all of this is completed yo should find you are more stable and not getting blackholed as often when docking undocking or gating.