What happened? Where is everyone?

I'm here!  Welcome back to another fellow Pegasus native!  Maybe everyone else is on a trip abroad?  ;)

I haven't even been around for 6 months but it seems it ebbs and flows and quite a few people just seem to log on for raids so you'll see spikes of activity from time to time.  Multi-boxing being the order of the day, I think there are both fewer (because a lot of them are the same person) and more (because people are largely self-sufficient) people than it appears to be.  :)

History has shown (for the most part) that our population swells in the cold months and disappears in the warmer ones. I'd say it'll swell up soon, but there's probably a lot of people who are just waiting for something fresh to get added. 

Need to recruit some more content developer types for that.

On 11/23/2023 at 12:35 PM, invisible said:

I leave on a trip abroad for 6 months and this place is abandoned? What in the world?

-Invisible (but maybe I should change my name. Sheesh!)

Apparently you've achieved Eponymous Apotheosis! . . . bummer . . . .  :D

Hsien, Back from the Hmm-What-shall-I-call-this?  "Slow Unscheduled Reassembly"

Did you see the SpaceX guy on TV call a "rapid unscheduled disassembly" what normal people call "BOOM!"  I could not believe he said it with a straight face.  I suppose if you work around Musk it might be more common.  Anyway, I'm coming back once I remember how.  I've missed y'all. - H