Unable to connect

Well, I got the game loaded finally.   Now a few new issues.  1st, I know I had at least 3 accounts setup.  I can only remember the login to my WoLfX account.   BUT when I load it 4 of my characters are not showing.  They are visible on the website when it shows my character list for  Wolfxsf.   Also, I can't get it to load in full screen.  I've tried F11...nothing...can't get a cursor to expand it.  Any help with all of the would be great

Thx

WoLfX

Full Screen issue first,  Navigate to the EnB game directory  then find the EnB config Directory,  there you will find the ENBConfig program, before you run it  right click on it and select properties  select run as administrator, and compatibility for winxp sp 3 or which ever the compatibility checker selects.   once this is done  run the EnBConfig program  run the Resolution settings until you find the one you are comfortable with,  if you want to run full screen deselect the run in a window (Windowed Mode).  this is important if you want just full screen

as for your toons   I see Wolfxpw last played 8/23/20115, @ paramis station.  Wolfx last played 07/22/2015 @ F7 Station.  Wolfxjd last played 07/22/2015 @ Paramis station.  and Wolfxts, currently a New born toon,  not played since 11/09/2012 this toon not played since before we did a player/toon reset on 11/12/2012  and the game went from testing status to live status this toon will need to be restarted or recreated  inorder to be used.

The ONLY toon I get when I load WoLfX is my JE.  The other 4 are all gone.  And I need to find or reset my PW on my WoLfXx account.   On my info on the website it lists all 11 toons over 3 accounts that I had.   I've looked all over cfg files, changed to admin, and find nothing to change the screen size.  It opens in the small window with the bar on top to min, max, or close but once it starts loading it goes to the game cursor and the desktop cursor won't work.  Getting closer.  Sad that I can see all 4 of my best characters on website but not in game:(  Only WolfxJE.   I can see all their ship setups, inventories, cargo holds, etc.  Full stats...and where they are currently listed in the game.

Appreciate all help:)

WoLfX

Well, no luck on getting full screen.  I did change the resolution and it gave full screen but very poor graphics.  Tried to reverse back and it wouldn't let me.  Reloaded the whole game 2 more times.  No luck and now can't even log in at all.  Need some SERIOUS help.

WoLfX

make sure the run in windowed box is marked if you don't want to run in full screen   the you can rerun the resolution test until you are satisfied with the desired window size the game graphics can be fixed in game under the options tab at the top of the screen  graphics selection  move deselect the box in the upper left corner of the selection window,  then move every bar to the far right EXCEPT Gamma  leave Gamma alone  DO NOT adjust Gamma  unless the screen is way dark ,  that will fix your graphics,   this will have to be be done and checked on every toon you create or have created.

Well, I finally got fullscreen with good resolution.  Now if I can remember the pw's to get to my toons.  Wolfx and Wolfxx.   Or I need a way to reset my pw's.  Then see what I have left.  I am getting INV 300 messages.  And if I got to the register area it's like ea again and can't get through.

Edited by wolfxsf

sign on to the net-7.org using your forums passwords,  go to the account tab then the Avatar settings selections  you can change the game passwords there

Inv-300 is a Security Certificate error , and out side the GM's area of control.  how ever there are several things to check, 
(One) ensure that the launcher is pointed to the Env "Client".   (Two) Check your local IP  i have this issue often on one of my computers .   (three) check the threads in the forums that discuss this issue,  (Four) if all else fails you will need a Dev to assist you with this issue.

Check the Local IP box on the Net-7 Launcher, Ensure that its your computers IP  and not the local Microsoft/Windows IP 126.0.1.1 or something like that,  if it is  change it to the IP your router says is the one for your computer.