Login issues

So I've been having trouble logging in today.  Mostly seems like game isn't recognizing my passwords.  I was having issues with this yesterday but I haven't played this game in a very long time so I thought maybe I just forgot my passwords or with the recent issues maybe that was causing some issues.

Anyway I created a new account with a fresh password and was able to login last night. Had various in-game issues after that but that's another story.  I go to log-in today and it's not accepting my password.  I'm 100% certain now that my password is correct seeing as I made it simply and I just used it yesterday.  Any specific reason for this?

I am having the same login issue.  I have tried logging into the game client and it keeps telling me that my password is not correct.

I have changed my password multiple times and even trying all the different previous passwords but nothing is working.

I can log in and out of the website and forums with the current password but it will not let me into the game client.

As an update, I can log into the game with both of my linked accounts but just cannot login with my main account that has all of my characters on it.

Edited by mrcool

Log into portal (https://www.net-7.org/), Navigate to Account -> Avatar Settings, Select correct game account and reset your game account password (or request random one to your mail).

If you game account is not listed, then it got removed when there was rollback (2days) around a week ago.

Perfect!  That worked, I had to reset the password and was able to log in!  I appreciate the help!!

Now the only problem is that the game just sits on the Galaxy Loading Screen and goes no further...

I have tried on multiple PC's, does the same thing.  I have also tried to redownload from the Net-7 website and reinstall everything, does the same thing.

EnB_Loading.png

1 hour ago, mrcool said:

Perfect!  That worked, I had to reset the password and was able to log in!  I appreciate the help!!

Now the only problem is that the game just sits on the Galaxy Loading Screen and goes no further...

I have tried on multiple PC's, does the same thing.  I have also tried to redownload from the Net-7 website and reinstall everything, does the same thing.

EnB_Loading.png

Check and confirm if you have the 'delete .th6 files' option checked as that is the most frequent cause of getting stuck at this screen.

So weird, I just tried to login not even an hour ago and it just froze on the loading screen even with having that check box checked but now it just magically let me in...very odd!  Thanks for the assistance!!