Ore Booth

Levitron

What would be really nice and something I think is very needed would be either a single booth or a couple for ores and minerals. Have it so as the miners bring it in its then added to the sales end so anyone can come and buy the ores after miners sell them to the booth. Its very hard to market them using the market channel because when someone is wanting to sell, no ones on thats wanting to buy and vice versa. You wouldnt have to have them in every station just in one centralized or a few but you could have the booth buy the ores for an amount then add the percentage of profit to it and have it selling for that amount. I think this would really add to the enjoyment of the game. Of course I have no idea if its possible to do but I think its a good suggestion. I know I would use it to buy from cause when I need minerals or ores it seems no one is ever on to sell me what I need. Ok just my 2 cents.

What would be really nice and something I think is very needed would be either a single booth or a couple for ores and minerals. Have it so as the miners bring it in its then added to the sales end so anyone can come and buy the ores after miners sell them to the booth. Its very hard to market them using the market channel because when someone is wanting to sell, no ones on thats wanting to buy and vice versa. You wouldnt have to have them in every station just in one centralized or a few but you could have the booth buy the ores for an amount then add the percentage of profit to it and have it selling for that amount. I think this would really add to the enjoyment of the game. Of course I have no idea if its possible to do but I think its a good suggestion. I know I would use it to buy from cause when I need minerals or ores it seems no one is ever on to sell me what I need. Ok just my 2 cents.

/agreed on spamming Market for ores, and the overwhelming majority of them often become vendor fodder.

There is an ore booth in Adriel Prime station, but I don't recall it being loaded with any ores for sale. I think it's a bit of a fluke, and a LOT of miners would be really sore if ore vendors suddenly popped up in every other station (especially if they were selling the particular unique resources people want for ammo component builds).

Typically, the NPC middleman is an awful and generally unprofitable way to dump your ores: the best economy for them seems to be warehousing them on guild vault mule characters. The upshot is that component builders will more often than not provide you with 200% components to build with from those vaulted ores, or devices/items/equipment made from said HQ components.

I think that's a pretty good idea. The only potential issue I see, is that JEs will use it much more easily than PEs or TEs since JE's can wormhole, while the other 2 explorer professions cannot. (If a TE or PE is mining in Fenris, Antares or some other remote location it's a pretty long trip, for a JE simply wh to Swooping Eagle or Carpenter, and you're right next door) If the vendors are only to be at centralized locations, I would say that F7, N7, Jove's Fury, and maybe OMP, in that order of priority, would be the places to put them.

/agreed on spamming Market for ores, and the overwhelming majority of them often become vendor fodder.

There is an ore booth in Adriel Prime station, but I don't recall it being loaded with any ores for sale. I think it's a bit of a fluke, and a LOT of miners would be really sore if ore vendors suddenly popped up in every other station (especially if they were selling the particular unique resources people want for ammo component builds).Typically, the NPC middleman is an awful and generally unprofitable way to dump your ores: the best economy for them seems to be warehousing them on guild vault mule characters. The upshot is that component builders will more often than not provide you with 200% components to build with from those vaulted ores, or devices/items/equipment made from said HQ components.

No the ore booths could only sell what was sold to them by a miner. If nothing was sold to the booth then it wouldnt have anything to sell.