Can't sign in or create account

I get as far as entering my EA account, which fails.  I go to create one and first off, the USA is not listed as a country.  Then, the account validation server can't be reached.

I've downloaded the client and the installer, and have run both... did all the updates.  Have an account here and on net-7 portal...  out of ideas.

on the net-7.org (the Portal page)  go to the account tab  under there you will find a create account selection,  use this to create a Game account (this will be your game sign in )  if you played in original live  your accounts and avatars are not available and can not be recovered as EA erased all that data.   once your in game using this new sign in  go to avatar creation  and create your new avatar  to select your avatar  use the inside arrows  to select them  you can also select the original 3 missing professions the Terran Scout, Progen Privateer and the Jenquai Seeker,    remember to use the Net-7 Launcher to start the game not the EA game launcher.  the EA launcher will not start the game.  

Woodstock HGM (Head Game Master)

Tried that.  I click and nothing happens.  Force update does nothing.  I have even reinstalled 3 times.

21:18:46: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
21:18:46: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
21:18:46: Login Service Connection Successful.
21:18:46: GetTicketSync(1) connection succeed with invalid result.                
    User                    : Sideband                
    Password Context        : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH                
    ServiceID               : 2184                
    Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin                
    Auth Login Server       : sunrise.net-7.org                
    Code                    :                 
    Text                    : 

5 hours ago, Sideband said:

Tried that.  I click and nothing happens.  Force update does nothing.  I have even reinstalled 3 times.

I believe there is Cclient-Version.txt and Net7-Version.txt files under net7 install directory. Delete those.

Make sure you running Net7Launcher as admin/winxp compat mode, especially if you installed under program files.

Also, you do not have game account. You need to go to net-7.org and create game account. Forum user/pass does not work for game.