Terran Scout cant prospect in Moto

There are supposed to be hulks that the terran Scout should be able to prospect in Moto. They don't show up but they do show up for a Progen Sentinel. I am wondering is maybe there is a flag that needs to be fixed so that a TS can mine in Moto

That is good question I am at r/l work I can check when I get home in 6 hours. I have a TS near there. I  can see if mine can also not mine/prospect there. I have only had a JE in Moto hulk hunting in the last couple of days.  Give me you characters name if mine can then I can look at yours and see if there is something.

Woodstock HGM

I have a question for you. Are you saying your TS has found the hulks and cant mine them? Or are you asking where the field is? I just sent my TS to the field I used to farm there and he cleared it. It does take time to respawn if someone else has already cleared it.

Trying to save you a little time there Woody.    Happy huntin.

Edited by Wanderineone

I took a TS in to Moto and cleared the hulk field  no problems (this is on a Play toon not a GM toon) ,  i looked at your character   i see you are only prospect 3  and using level 3 reactors and equipment  its a little low to mine in a level 5/6 hulk field  you are not high enough skill level and your reactor is to under powered for mining this field.

Woodstock HGM