Corruption in skill box on one computer

I have 1 computer that is giving my TS with completed build ammo skill, a box at the bottom of list that says nullfactor field2 , when it is clicked the game crashes.

On another computer the build ammo skill box displays fine , all working as intended.

Can i please have the name of the file to delete to allow the server to give it fresh information as I can only assume i have a corruption in my client files.

Hoping to avoid a complete fresh install.

Hope this makes sense

Probuild

This sounds like some memory got corrupted. Nullfactor Field 2 is the internal name for a specific version of a skill. Does this persist on the same character if you log out completely (all clients) then restart and log back in with the individually affected toon?

Hi Kyp

I turned computer on this morning, logging in one client with only that character and still the same.

Its only that machine that does it, I know the nullfactor box is obviously the build ammo skill as it has the activated(on another computer) skill points shown, but if I click it on this one game insta crashes.

I know the issue is this install so maybe reinstalling is the only answer.

Many Thanks

Alkemmi

You can try renaming cskill_t.ini and cskill_ex_t.ini from the data directory and see if it repulls those. They are the one of the client's parts of the skill definitions.

cskill_t.ini

Doesn't have build ammo listed as a skill but I do see the other added skills eg. extended wormhole

59 at the bottom of the list says nullfactor field2

On my other computer 59 on the list says build ammo.

Tried a rename , didn't like that so i got the ini file from other computer and put that in , problem solved !!

cskill_ex_t.ini

Lists only ship based skills

Thanks for the right direction to start poking

Alkemmi

I would copy just the one file from the other computer over then, this doesn't define them specific to the toon, it's more the template for many of the menus and such, but doesn't actually control the behavior of the skill so it has to match.