Var's Indignation And Vinda's Fortuity

So I did the missions with all three of my main toons, received these as rewards all was working as planned.  I had no intention of using these items (which is a good thing since they were Progen Only and my 3 toons are Jenquai) so I thought "well, I'll just sell 'em."  Ehhhh... Wrong answer!  Not Tradable means I can't even sell it to a vendor  which means I either destroy them which seems like a waste after doing these missions or hold on to two pieces of equipment I can never use.  Of course I never thought of this waste until AFTER destroying my JD's and JE's rewards, but my JS still has them and I'm going to be stubborn enough to hold on to them because I EARNED them! 

Still for future non-Progens doing these missions there should be some kind of alternate award imho OR make the missions Progen Only to fit the reward

Hmmmmmm they are part of a line of missions ( Investigating the Pirate Gates ,The source ,Bait and Switch ) leading to 'Tangs' iirc ( Var ). And given by Progen npc's in Progen space with specific Progen reward items  (Vars Indignation =Zieg , Cassels Wither = Deshide P , Vinda's Fortuity = Magister Constantius , leading up to Tang's Alacrity and Tang's Vigor ) kind of suggests other races should not be doing them . So i would agree ,  make the missions Progen only so as not confuse the poor Jenpies lol. But you can just do them for tl cl and credits etc , and  to be honest not many Progens actually use those rewards apart from the Tang's Vigor (Good for a PS ).I know you could just buy the 2 Tang's items (both being manu and tradable to any race and class ) to map off another player but doing the mission tree even though the first 3 items are non-manu and non trade , gives me at least a sense of achievement and two more builds to my list :)

Edited by Prrekoorb