Connection

I have had a devil of a time playing all day. Is anyone else experiencing massive amounts of lag. I am getting a ten second delay between keystroke and activation and I am unable to quit without using task manager to force close.

Sounds just like my gameplay when I have Netflix going.  Im on a 15mbps package with Teksavvy and basically all internet streaming usage has to come to a halt in the house when I play. 

Other than that, when I played yesterday I had no issues.  I was under the impression this game was designed when people were still living the 56k dream, so why I can't play Netflix and game online the same time is beyond me.  Maybe it's an upload speed issue with you, in sending info to the server and receiving it back (delay between your click and what you see happen).  It certainly is with me (when streaming).

Was anything else making use of your bandwidth?

my roommate and I, he's on champions and I am on ENB, most days have been fine but for some reason yesterday was really bad. No other downloading or streaming. Speakeasy test: Download Speed: 7663 kbps (957.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 1472 kbps (184 KB/sec transfer rate)

Must have been a bad day... because those numbers blow mine out of the water lol...1200kbps DL / barely 128 UL haha.

I'm also on ADSL.  I presume you're cable... we still have these things called telephone lines in Canada.  For my own streaming problems I think I will test some other MMO's tonight with Netflix running because I'm pretty sure I've played AION and Fallen Earth before while streaming Netflix and youtube with no lag. 

I just ran the speakeasy test I'm 40 miles south of Fresno California my internet goes through Fresno then San Francisco I'm using DSL  D/L  speed .38 Mbps U/L speed .37 Mbps  i rarely have lag I've got three computer on line here (2 are mine) and other streaming devices . I might add that my DSL modem is in excess of 10 years old.  Yeah, I know I should get a new one.

Kenu, one of our developers, sent me a message saying the same thing and he is also in Cali. It is possible there was some local network congestion in the area. I haven't really had any other complaints but if I do hear any we'll look into it. Otherwise our next server restart will occur with the content patching that's coming asap.