Your Top 5 Most Annoying Bugs

One bug I noticed is that, if you are auto following a mob, then you have to sometimes click twice with the mouse to switch to normal flight movement. I *think* this happens only if the mouse is also hovering over the mob. I.e. you have to click somewhere else.

The keyboard shortcuts seem to work OK, but I don't have the movement actions mapped, only the turning actions.

* F (autofire) not working properly

* Buff effects staying on and multiplying until I'm a dizzying disco-ball (I think it's called graphics stacking)

* Buffs disappearing after gating

* Eng-game content

1. Mining, mining, and mining. In the case of aerospace and I, we had to split up the ores in the field (IE, her rocks, me crystals) and we still had space issues cause of the variation of ores. Abysmal mining exp rewards, lack of ore fields, nasty long respawn timers.

2. EL via exploring, is a bit low for the classes that can't mine.

3. Guns getting stuck/offline.

4. Skill animations getting stuck (mainly happened on the pw, Grav link + sap stuck at the same time... ugh)

5. Range on many activated offensive skills for Terrans/Progens. (hackinglawl/biorepressionlawl needs to start at 3-4k, SAP/gravlink/SAP/inversion/SAP need to start at 3-4k) and they can max out at 5-6k ish range.