Nothing happens upon launch

Hi Spa, sorry for the delay. I havent tried making another login account. I will try that tonight when I get home. And I believe I did look through the folder. It said running sp2

And thanks Alurra. =)

Edited by cintrain

Ok, this may be way off the beaten path, but I'm running out of ideas, Cin.

1. Open the control panel

2. Click on system security main header

3. Click on "Allow programs through windows firewall" It should be the 2nd option down

4. Click on Change Settings

5. Scroll through the list to see if anything pertaining to Net7 and EA games is there. If not then: (If they are present there, please ensure there is a checkmark in the boxes next to them)

1. Click on Allow another program. A list will pop up in another window

2. Scroll through that list and click Earth & Beyond then add, then allow another then add LaunchNet7 then ok.

6. Close all the windows  and reboot the machine.

Please make sure you still have all the things in the msconfig from previous still unchecked, or if not, uncheck them again then reboot the machine and give it a shot.

As another player just discovered, his sandbox was the problem, are you running or trying to run the game via a sandbox as well?

Just a thought :)

• 1 month later...

im running windows vista and im having the same problem the launch icon appears in the bottom right but then it just goes away. im running avast antivirus which i've tried running the launcher with the AV disabled and i looked at all it's firewall settings and they were all set to "allow all connections" before i even got there.  any idea what malware might interfere so i can look for that as well?