net-7 fails to update

for some reason it can't update, so it wont run. hopw ever the game client updated fine...

I can't even FIND a manual update for it

says it's version 1.49 and wants 1.71 to function right

Can I play now??

Yes, you can run the Net-7 launcher. It will auto-update itself and the proxy to our current versions.

:D certainly did not

If u have LaunchNet7 screen open u have 2 options for manual checking for upgrades, 1.on right side under Help\Advanced Settig\Force Update or 2. on left side Launcer\check for updates

iam on LauncherNet7 v 1.9.4

I cannot force update either, the program cannot find the site for some reason "The webpage cannot be found" and force update doesn't trigger anything. The lower left I've tried clicking to update, it tells me it timed out while searching for updates.

v1.8.1 on my launcher's info(1.49 is after I click play and try to get in)

/me steals thread for a sec.

Wargames ? Wargames from pegalag ? Wargames the character who helped Me and Shadow Squadron get the first ID Matrix from the ONI ?

if so.... Hello ! Long time no see :)

Did u try to reset updates and start launcher new? I know if u go on left side under laucher only a smal screen open and nothing else happens, but when u close both windows and start N7 new normaly he check for updates.

Hey Slayerman maybe u can help me, i have no problems to start game when iam at home and use my home wlan, but when i wll log in with my laptop with my mobile gprs modem i cant start game. I can start N7 see the webpage in window, see how many plp online but when i click play the this happens.

net7.1.jpg

this is an older pix with the wron ip adress.

I was wargames on pegasus and shaddex rings a bell, but I've long forgotten.

if there's anything else I bring forth, net-7 updated E&B files AGAIN for some reason(no change)

none taken...

::sob::

Hey Slayerman maybe u can help me, i have no problems to start game when iam at home and use my home wlan, but when i wll log in with my laptop with my mobile gprs modem i cant start game. I can start N7 see the webpage in window, see how many plp online but when i click play the this happens.

this is an older pix with the wron ip adress.

In the launcher change play.net-7.org to play2.net-7.org

See if that works

If i use wlan at home i can log in, if i use direkt lan on my hub at home i can log in, if i use GPRS i cant log in, all with same comp, running XP

Make sure you have no other active network connections. Ie Wireless, Lan cable plugged in.

I can only get on when I only have the one active network connection..