Suggestion: Add trader thread on forums

A simple buy/sell trader thread. Is it necessary? No. Would it be cool useful? Maybe. Think of it like a forum auction house.

Rant #1 don't turn this into WoW. I'm not.
Comment #1 we have a market channel so why why why?

It would allow people to trade when they can't be in game due to work, or on their cell phone etc. They can't still access net 7 and mail items even if they can't play. In doing so they can also COD stuff.

It would also allow people looking for hard to find rates or special trades more coverage to find the trades they want because more people would see it and also sometimes when you ask for stuff in game the person who would trade you may not be on. But they see your post later or from work etc and track you down in game later or pm or cod/mail you from net 7 or the forums.

It could be another way to make players interact and trade and provide another level of entertainment etc.

Like I said just a suggestion. I have a feeling most will see it as unneccesary and pointless but I figured its worth throwing out there and it would take very little time to implement.

As johnny blaze once said "flame on!"

• 3 weeks later...