BI and the Gate Raid,,(NOT theirs)

During a STATIC gate raid a few BI members (Mainly magoo) decide to grief a bit. Mind you this took place at the Tado gate not the gate to grissom. Magoo feels that since a Raid mob is attacking him for being 4K from the tado gate its ok to kill others raid mobs. Quoting magoo here (I am not bothering your raid mobs unless they attack me). Remember he is only 4k from the tado gate. Next he claims he didnt even fire at the raid mobs but asks who to open the corpse for us to loot.

Ok so by magoo's standard here its ok for anyone to be at the gate during a BI raid and if the mobs shoot you you can kill them but just lie and say you didnt shot them. Got lots of screen shot for those that wish to see his foolishness.

For those descent people in BI I am sorry to call your guild leader out like this but maybe you should ask yourself if he reflects the guild in a way that you might not want. 

Hm, seeing as this thread sorta went nowhere and really it should be a PM thing imo, im gonna go ahead and shut it down.

Ive heard the story and yeah I get where youre coming from, but a callout thread on the forum isnt gonna get it resolved.  Id suggest you guys handle it like we have in the past, get on TS and talk it out.  Thats really the best overall option.