Nebula effect in Paramis...

Hi,

I was wondering if the nebula effect that started around December for Paramis, can be turned off locally via the game files. I know my way around them fairly well, so all I really need is where to look, and what needs to be changed (I was a dev here for a spell). I find the effect extremely annoying as it draws unrealistic looking poof of gas (probably on little 3D planes) instead of a more realistic fog like effect, as you would find in a couple of Progen Station. In fact, you might consider having a cdev try to apply that asset tag in some fashion to a test sector to see what happens. Anyway, the only reason I ask here is that my own repeated search of the files has turned up nothing. the fact is with my type of eye sight, I tend to hyper focus on stuff that bugs me, so I find it very distracting to be in there. I know there is another sector that also has this applied to it, but I can't recall which.

Thanks a ton for your time. :)

-Overt.

Are you talking about the smoke effect?  If so, ill ask Darkk about it and see if theres a way to make it optional, or something in the ini that can be shut off.  I know it was his project, so Ill have to see what he says about it.