Paramis Gravity Well

SiSL

After gating to Paramis from BBW, gravity well you encounter... 

I assume this gravity well is for GOBB raid obstacle to beat.... PITA for players without navigate or null field for rest of the time who just warp to get to otherside (well, basically 7 classes suffer out of 9) .... If there is a not GOBB raid, it is basically nothing, no challange there, no danger there, nothing except being just annoyance... (this last sentence for those who will probably post after me saying 'omg! you bitchin' and whinin' and want to make game easier', like you-know-who) 

If this is indeed there for only raid, can you please make it active "only" during raid? Makes raid more immersive with weight of that bloody pirate appearance... 

If there are other reasons that is not related to raid, you may as well ignore this suggestion...

Edited by SiSL

You free warp to the east a few seconds, then warp to paramis station and you will totally miss the grav well, it's always been there, and quite frankly fits with the whole graphic vib of paramis sector. Ever noticed all those blackholes off in the distance?

Ever noticed all those blackholes off in the distance?

They have their own gravity shears... Try getting close to them... 

Also does not explain Teach's assistant's gravity well of a simple rock... If you noticed I didn't say it does not have walkthrough, I said it is annoyance for absolutely nothing during non-raid hours.

Edited by SiSL