all i can say is wow

i am utterly discausted with the way gms feel they can talk to there clients im sorry i lovedd this game i still do i coment if it ever came back id drop all mmos but you know what this isent e&b this is a half cracked joke  gms bashing members gms ignoring members 2weeks without a ticket reply if you are unwilling to aculy help members then why even bother bringing a great game back to destroy it 2002 had over 300000 ppl now its a dwindiling 300 and do you know why because you gave up for almost a week i have asked for help to simply log in but nothing gms ignore it as if it means nothing well you know what lets get to the gritty nitty here firstly id like to point out your coding sucks compared to the original game second your files and file formation is poor and that of a firt ear it studint and thirdly till you learn that you hold the game in your hand and treat ppl with respect insted of acting like a halfwit school gilr brawling behind the school because your jsutenbieber shirt had milk spilled on it im out and i will state this agen i am discausted you destroyed a magnifasent game

If you have a complaint against GMs, please PM me with specifics.  GMs are for helping with in-game issues, so if you had a problem getting the game started in the first place, that isn't really their job.  You were correct to start a thread in the technical support section, and apparently got the game up and running.

As for the rest of your comments, I have nothing to say to that but express my disappointment over bringing up apparently unrelated opinions.

-ReLocked