Unable to register for ST-4

Good morning, Sir, As requested I am posting my inability to register for the new stress test 4 account. I followed the link. Clicked on register. I entered my username, same username as the forum. I entered the password, same as the confirmation email that I received when I registered for the forum. I am still getting the "user not found/user not added error." I am absolutly certain that I am putting the right information. That is the only one I have. I hope you will be able to help me.

Maybe it is the two words i need to put in i am doing wrong. Do they need spaces? it's kinda awkward.

Thanks. Mike.

Hello Mr Slayerman. I was able to figure out my mistake with the help of other player. I was able to successfully register on the new site. How do I play now? lol I have no idea how to get to the game from the new website. thanks for your help.

Mike.

Hello again. Took a lot of digging to find the new address for setting up N7. I am finally in.

Mr Slayerman, can you put a link to the new address for the net 7 launcher to help people get into the game again. Thank you.

Mike.

I'm having the same issue, Clicked on register. I entered my user-name, same user-name as the forum. I entered the password, same as the confirmation email that I received when I registered for the forum. I am still getting the "user not found/user not added error.". Need you advice please

Hello Mr Slayerman. I was able to figure out my mistake with the help of other player. I was able to successfully register on the new site. How do I play now? lol I have no idea how to get to the game from the new website. thanks for your help.

Mike.

Would you mind sharing what you did to fix it?