Tlao tiles, why not?

Gonzo

Right in the description it states that Tlao tiles are tiles that are from a RD version of a Mah-Jong game.

Why are they not able to be turned in?  It could be reasoned that they would be MORE valuable to the RD than the generic version with Mah-jong in the title of the item.

Ideas, opinions?

Because it really does not make sense since they drop from corpses of Red Dragons

Kill a guy on purpose, steal his wallet, return wallet to family and family forgives you.

Yes, it would be lovely never to loose faction with Red Dragons but as I said above, does not make sense.

If those tiles were dropping off Chavez, or any other mobs, it would be logical.

How would he have the slightest idea where you got the tiles?  Do they have names carved in them?  They're game pieces, they ALL look alike (or should).

And a guy's family would probably be grateful to get his wallet back if they didn't know you were the one that stole it.

But, I don't really care too much.  As a PW I'm so far negitive that tiles are not going to help.  :-/