A big thank to you all

Hello to all of you,

First of all, let me introduce myself, I'm Olivier, and I'm French leaving in Luxembourg but soon to depart in Vietnam. I'm 34 and I'm working as a sysadmin / application admin.

I'd like to thank you because you made Earth & Beyond alive again. In 2001 when it came out, I already had my character on the servers because I participated the Betas beforehand, and of course, I was very sad when it shut down in 2004. First of all, because I bought it, and I must still have the original box and medias with the map and everything, and also because I can remember how excited I could be when I could see the grandiose opening with that space opera music. It was really a moving moment, and it happened everytime the game was being started !

After 2004, sometimes I was trying to have a look if I could find anything about this game, because overall space games are very rare those days, and this one with all the ship travelling capabilities and also the XP system were really enjoyable. I played Lineage II and it happened that I found out some private servers, so I wondered why is that not happening with EnB ?
I thought about that, forgot about that, then thought again about that, and yesterday, I found this website.

I recreated my character, and ran the game. I might say that it looks a bit older than in my thoughts, and it is not really suiting the 16:9 ratio of modern screen, but the excitement is still there.

I cannot say that I am in a good position, but you can be sure, that when times (and my bank account) allows me, I'll make a donation for the work so far, and the maintenance fees.

Best regards to you all, and once again thank you for your work and your dedication. ^_^